About Us

Our Approach

The basic proposition of DiversityFIRST™ Recruiting is to deliver the highest caliber candidate to our client and ensure they have an opportunity to reach their potential. We utilize a targeted recruitment strategy focused on finding viable and adaptable employees who add value to your culture, your company, and your business needs. We aim to redefine the executive recruiting experience by putting diversity first.

DiversityFIRST™ Recruiting believes in a partnership with each company to understand your business, and utilize our industry-specific recruiters to ensure that we locate, screen, and place only the most qualified candidates. Once screening and evaluation is concluded, DiversityFIRST Recruiting will provide at least 3 candidates (interested, qualified & hireable) that the client has deemed worthy of interview. We are also on target with 1 hire for every 3 candidates submitted.This ensures the time our clients invest in recruiting is productive and guaranteed.

Our goal at DiversityFIRST™ Recruiting is to become one of the most successful, non-franchised, executive recruitment firms in the nation. We specialize in specific verticals and our current areas of expertise are: Six Sigma, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, Finance, Transportation, Human Resources and Information Technology.

Our Values

DiversityFIRST™ is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse groups enhance the business decision-making process. We recognize that equal opportunity is not merely the law, but is in fact socially and economically desirable as a good business practice. According to the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Census Bureau, the number of minorities participating in the civilian labor force are lower than one might expect. Caucasian civilians make up more than 72 percent of the workforce, while minorities account for the remaining 28 percent. National studies show that over the next 10 years more than half of the entering workforce will possess a minority background.

This is why we are committed to ensuring that our clients are ahead of the curve by offering highly qualified diverse talent.

Our Commitment

DiversityFIRST™ Recruiting provides full-cycle recruitment services culminating in the identification and presentation of experienced, highly-competent professionals who will raise your organization to a higher level of diversity, inclusion, and equity. DiversityFIRST™ Recruiting will coach your final candidate through their first 90 days in their position to ensure a some transition and retention.